DOT Drug Alcohol Testing
Quick, Accurate, and Hassle-free
No appointment necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
**EMPLOYERS- Call in advance 732-974-9100 or fax authorization to 732-974-7964
DOT FMCSA Drug Alcohol Testing Services
Forzani Family Chiropractic Center offers breath alcohol and urine 5 panel drug testing services that comply with Federal Government DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) rules & regulations for commercial motor vehicle drivers.
- DOT approved breath alcohol test and/or urine 5 panel drug test.
- MRO (Medical Review Officer) service.
- We ensure non-invasive and dignified procedures while testing.
- Our professional service guarantees privacy and accuracy.
- The driver is provided with a copy of the completed DOT Breath Alcohol Test form and/or Chain of Custody form.
- Drug alcohol test confirmation, test results, and CoC and BAT forms are faxed and mailed to the employer.
Types of DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre employment
- Post accident
- Reasonable suspicion
- Return to duty
- Follow up
Cost of DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
Pre-employment Exam: $75
FMCSA Commercial Driver Medical Exam: $100
DOT Drug Test Urine Complete (includes collection, lab, and MRO costs): $75
DOT Drug Urine Collection Fee Only: $45
DOT Alcohol Test (Evidential Tester required, with confirmation if needed): $65
Testing Privacy and Accuracy
We go about our collection process with the highest degree of professionalism and ensure that every precaution is taken to maintain the integrity of the collection process.
- The driver is positively identified as the person who must undergo the test.
DOT alcohol testing:
- DOT alcohol testing is completed on the spot with a breath alcohol test.
DOT drug testing:
- A precursory check is made to insure that the driver to be tested does not introduce means to adulterate the urine specimen.
- The specimen is checked for proper temperature.
- The specimen is then split into two separate containers and sealed in the presence of the driver.
- The sealed containers are sent to our certified laboratory for 5 panel drug testing; or, specimens for ‘collection only’ are sent to the employer-designated laboratory, together with the Chain of Custody form.
DOT Drug Alcohol Test Confirmation and Results
- We get results to you as quickly as possible.
- Confirmation of the DOT drug alcohol test is faxed to the employer as soon as the process is completed.
- Breath alcohol test results are faxed to the employer immediately. If the result is positive, the employer is also contacted immediately by phone.
- Drug test results are faxed to the employer as soon as they are available from the certified laboratory. Negative urine drug test results are usually available within 24 hours. 5 panel drug tests under review will generally take longer, as the MRO contacts the driver to verify for any medical explanation of questionable results. DOT requirements allow for up to 10 days for the verification process.
- Results of drug alcohol testing, as well as the DOT Chain of Custody (CoC) form and/or Breath Alcohol Test (BAT) form are mailed, and also faxed, to the employer.